Alone with out you.

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Adam, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Adam

Adam SF Supporter

I miss you Kate, I am not doing so good with out you :(. I saw therapy through and it has done little other than give me more insight into myself. But insight changes nothing maybe neither of us where meant for this world. I love you Kate and I miss you and feel so alone with out you.

I miss are whine off sessions and watching tv together over the phone, making stupid comments. I miss are late night games of bejewled and the way you always beat me at that mine sweeper game.

But most of all I miss that we were there for each other, I did not have to pretend anything I could be me even if that me was a miserable bum.

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

:( I'm sorry for your loss.
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

awww Adam, I feel for you, it's so sad to lose someone special to us like this :hug:
    If you ever need to talk, you know where I am!
  4. SoulBee

SoulBee Member

sorry i know a lot how it feels to be really alone like this and missing the silly little things the most; my boyfriend used to wake up for just a moment when i got up for work to say "Happy [whatever the day of the week was] and give me a warm sleepy hug." every day. and now i cry nearly every day when i wake up because i don't have that anymore.
  5. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

its sad to say it but you cant think of those things right now. you will just be torturing yourself. you should only remember those things when you feel stronger emotionally to do so.

those are the little things that would kill me every time i thought back. i would break down into little pieces each time i remembered something that was between just the 2 of us. i would cry everyday to have those things back, to have one more moment of that. it wouldnt happen and it destroyed me.

please try not to dwell on it. there will come a time when you can look back on it and it wont hurt, it will rather be just really nice memories but no pain associated.