Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bbak, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbak

bbak Member

I try to go into chat and ask for help but I cant. I live my life and I don't feel a place of belonging. I am so tired...tired of feeling alone, helpless, like I can't confide to anyone.I just feel that I have no where to turn. My heart just aches.....I just want someone to help me but I cant ask for it.
  2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

What's wrong? You can message me any time you need a pair of ears to listen to you or you can talk about what's bothering you on the forum if you want :hug:
  3. TheRunaway

TheRunaway Active Member

^ I agree, I'm always here and I'm always down for a good chat. I'll try my best to help you. :hug: Message me any time.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep talking to us ok you are not alone now We hear you ok so keep reaching out hugs
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

We're listening... I hope you'll continue to post and talk to us about what's wrong.
  6. bbak

bbak Member

I try and chat but then I usually get up and out before I start to talk about the real stuff...
  7. Wispiwill

Wispiwill Well-Known Member

Would you find it easier to write about it on the forum? Maybe that will help?
  8. bbak

bbak Member

I see people at work or out and about and I just want to say, help me, help me please.
  9. Wispiwill

Wispiwill Well-Known Member

What help do you want?
  10. bbak

bbak Member

I want someone to really know that I am hurting and I think about suicide and that I cut more and more and deeper and deeper. I want someone to see it all and not run away.
  11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oH hun i know it is hard to reach out but hun you have to ok they cannot read your mind or see your pain unless you reach out and ask for help. Talk to your doctor please hun get some supports for you or get on medication but please talk to someone ok. I know it will be hard hun but don't suffer anymore ok not when there is help there if you ask for it. hugs to you hun
  12. bbak

bbak Member

I dont have a doctor...they havent worked out well in the past. its hard to want to try the same things when they haven't worked in the past. people are likely to hurt you in one way or another.
  13. underwoman

underwoman Active Member

By coming on this site and starting a thread, you're reaching out for help. This is a good sign (and a good first step), but people can't help you if you don't explain why you're suffering so much. Are there any specific moments that have made you feel like this? And why have you lost faith in doctors? Clearly you have been hurt by something...

I recommend trying to see a psychologist or psychiatrist if you're not willing to tell us about how you're feeling. But remember that people here won't turn away if you speak to them. There are many different people here, but some probably share similar feelings and circumstances to you. You are not alone.

Please let people in so they can help you.

All the best,
  14. bbak

bbak Member

So I have tried to talk to someone and he tells me what I should do and that I owe certain things to him and myself....this is why I dont talk to people. You dont know me, you dont know what I have been through and what i should do, i dont owe you anything, and you DONT know what i owe myself................Dont tell me about ME.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.