Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lonelygirl24, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonelygirl24

lonelygirl24 New Member

My boyfriend just told me that he thinks I needed space so I agreed that we shouldn't see each other for a while. He's the only person who stayed, listened and made me feel that there's still a reason for me to live--and that's him. He was so patient with me despite my intense mood swings, unreasonable dramas, etc. He was there every time I wanted to rant and vent out my feelings. He was the best boyfriend anyone could ever have. But I think I pushed him hard already and I seemed to have damaged him too. I've been like this for months already and this started last year, October 2012 and gradually became worse; and he still stayed with me for that long and he even tried to fix me. I know it's my fault for depending on him too much and maybe it is time that I should start helping my self on this situation.

I've lost the will to live and to do my daily tasks such as school and organization work. I don't even find the usual things that I do, fun anymore. I just feel very lonely for quite some time now. It's affecting my academics as well, I can't perform well anymore and it's embarrassing me. I don't wanna go to school anymore.

I feel like I've lost my friends. I'm not as close with them as before and I think I've become boring. I feel like a nuisance to everybody as well. In terms of family, I really hate them. I'm not close with any of them and they don't like me either.

I feel so alone right now. I think I am alone. :(
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi LG24 and welcome...firstly, I am sure many ppl can relate to what you have written...have you spoken to anyone about your change in mood and losing your ability to do what you did in the past? For me, therapy was a way to reclaim some of my life back...also, please make sure nothing medical is going on...speak to your GP and tell him/her how you are feeling. I had a thyroid problem and it caused a great change in my mood...please continue to post and know there are many ppl here who understand...welcome again
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

All I can say is I know how you feel, and I'm sorry :(
  4. critter

critter Member

you are the only person to live are special, school will get better, the little clicks dissapear and the people that did well in school get the good jobs..remember you are loved, and im rooting for ya!!!!!! fight hard
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.