Alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KnightFalls, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightFalls

KnightFalls Well-Known Member

Sitting in a Catholic Church. No priest around. No feeling of this what I was supposed to do.

No feeling from Christ. No calmness from praying to him. No feeling of warmth I used to get. Where is he?

This was a waste if time. As I said, I am alone in this struggle.

2. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

KnightFalls, you are not alone in your struggles. As you read other postings, many are struggling with severe depression and suicidal thoughts. I don't know what you are looking for as far as support and advice, but I hope you will find answers through your prayers. Give God time. He hears you and knows the troubles of your heart. When you are least expecting it, He will answer your prayers. I have doubted many times and was skeptical, but eventually things started turning around. He knows your desparation and know that all your prayers are heard and that the priest is not going to answer all your needs. Give it straight to God, OK?

3. Chillguy

Chillguy Member

Catholic churches are often infested with the opposite of what you are looking for. Go out into nature somewhere. PM me and I will send you a link with what to do.

4. KnightFalls

You are now the second person in as many days to ask me about support and advise. I come to these pages because I am looking for reasons to live. I am highly suicidal and self injurious. So I thought that was why I come to these pages. For not only advice and encouragement to live but to,help with other struggles. But because my issue today concerns God people just don't understand why I come here. If I were finding my answers in prayer, I wouldn't have posted. And I wasn't looking for the priest to solve my problems, but for,him to give a fuck,that someone was in term oil would have been nice.

5. mpang123

Sorry I didn't mean to upset you. Hope someone will connect with u to help u to keep living.

6. KnightFalls

Did not mean for you, mpang123 to be the brunt of my frustration. Was just irritation having been questioned twice in two days. In both cases, once on a different website, I could read what the general discussion was about; depression.and suicide, so when you asked I go angry; which if you have read any of my other posters would know that is a problem with me.

Thank you for your guidance mpang, both times. I offer my hand to shake in friendship. It is I that needs to apologize, not you. I am sorry for having gone off the deep end on you.

7. mpang123

Thank you, Alone. I feel better and hope you feel better soon too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.