Alone.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RedTears, Nov 23, 2013.

1. RedTears

RedTears Well-Known Member

That's how I feel. I have all these friends that love me and are there for me and want the best for me, yet I still feel alone. Because none of them understand me. And it sucks, because no one ever will. They try to help me the best they can, but in the end, I still feel the same way. Life will always suck. So why bother? Is it even worth it?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The only way they will understand fully is for them to be depressed here we understand we care ok because we do know what it feels like to have deep sadness. You are not alone here

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I feel the same way...most people I know don't understand how I'm feeling, so I stopped trying to explain that to them. I usually just keep stuff to myself now. But I know I can talk about things here and then I don't feel as alone.

4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Even though I have a lot of support from my neighbors here, they are not able to handle me if I tell them every time I feel depressed and suicidal. I AM alone here because of the limited support I can receive. Since my last attempt, they have distanced away from me because they don't want me to hurt them anymore. I have learned my lesson the hard way. I've chased all my neighbors off from getting too attached to me for fear of losing me. That's why I only vent here safely with no strings attached. I am safe here. In fact, this is the only place where I feel I am NOT alone.