Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 23NDead, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 23NDead

23NDead New Member

I never have dropped the feeling it's just subsided n changed into me cutting myself up. I hate life. I don't even know what I'm alive for. I have no one well I do have people but they don't understand. I'm ready for death I have failed to see the light of life
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi 23 sorry to hear you are so low and that you harmed you. No one truly can understand but they can be supportive if you let them be please continue to reach out ok for help
    you are not alone not here we do understand hugs
  3. Hi 22, welcome to the forum.

Please try seeking for help from a trained and competent counselor. Please try and please stay safe. :hug:
  4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hi 23, I am sorry that you feel so very alone. I understand the sadness that comes along with this and the feeling that life is full of darkness and shadows. These feelings can be combated and light can be shed on the shadows. Speak to a professional - a doctor - and look at getting some help. Be honest about your feelings and explain that you need strategies for forming and sustaining relationships. There is help to be had, but you need to reach out for it.

keep talking to us here, and stay safe :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.