alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by CJR92, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJR92

CJR92 New Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
  2. NobodyCared

NobodyCared New Member

You are not the only one. I have no one in my life anymore. No family. No friends. I know what alone feels like.

3. CJR92

CJR92 New Member

im sorry your feeling what i am feeling

4. NobodyCared

NobodyCared New Member

Same to you. No one deserves to feel depressed. Seems like it happens to the ones that have the most to offer. Life doesn't even feel real anymore. I'm so done with it.

5. CJR92

CJR92 New Member

i feel i deserve to be .. i understand how it doesnt feel real .. i don't feel anything but hurt.....i read your thread and i know where your coming from especially with family

6. NobodyCared

NobodyCared New Member

We don't deserve any of it. Well, this is going to be my final post. Maybe you will find a way out of your situation. I wish the best for you.

My favourite quote is "Every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around". It's from the movie "Vanilla Sky". My favourite movie.
    I think I'm going to watch it one more time. That and Armageddon. I think I will watch that one too. Might as well make the best of this night.

Goodbye

7. CJR92

CJR92 New Member

thankyou.. as with you .... you take care

8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

:grouphug1: I know its not in your real life off screen, but we do care here, and for some it's a real connection to the collective unconscious :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.