Alone..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fleyy, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fleyy

Fleyy Member

I've been in school and I feel so left out. I just don't talk with the people around me because I know they don't like me.. I absolutely hate it when we need partners to do a certain activity because no one plans to be with me at all..

3 people like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

D you feel socially awkward? Hard to connect with people, suffer from anxiety? What exactly is the issue/? I hope you overcome these issues soon, just know that we are here for you. I hated school too, people didn't want to pair up with me because I was useless and got bullied. Keep talking to us, it might help.

3 people like this.
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you feel so alone and isolated. maybe getting to know some people here can help you feel a little better and gain some confidence or skills to deal with the people at school as well . (Hugs)

4. sofie

sofie Banned Member

I am so sorry you are having a rough time. School was really hard for me too -- all the way through a couple years of college. Cliques and bullies, stress and fitting in ---it is a nightmare. It gets better, I promise. You will soon be able to control your life more and decide who gets to spend time with you and who is worth you in their lives. Hang in there.

4 people like this.
  5. Fleyy

Fleyy Member

Not socially awkward, just excluded from everything that's happening right now. Yeah.. people don't pair up with me too.. Now i'm starting to feel like i'm never good enough. ;/

6. Fleyy

Fleyy Member

Thank you, I'm trying. ;/

2 people like this.
  7. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

Hi Fleyy, I am DIFFERENT from India. Your problem is much similar to me when I was in school and college. In school and college , I was always single out. I used to do everything alone and it was so hard. But somehow I had passed through all these and completed my education. Now, I am working as a clerk in a bank. Still now, I do not have any friend or girlfriend. My colleagues never want to talk to me other than work related things. I am suffering from depression for many years and also attempted suicide two times in 2013.
    Please do not think you are not good enough. You are just as good as you are. Best wishes and please keep posted.

2 people like this.
  8. Fleyy

Fleyy Member

Thank you so much! I needed this. I'm here for you too, I know it's soo tough being alone and just.. there. Thank you so much and best of luck, hopefully you will get better.

Thauoy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.