Alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shannøn444, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Shannøn444

Shannøn444 Active Member

I struggle to find any point in life and I find my existence is merely a nuisance. I have some great people surrounding me but I push them away. How I feel always seems to overpower how they make me feel, which seems so ungrateful as they should be enough.
    My family have been quite supportive but lately they have all argued and they all have their own problems so I don't think I can't talk to them. Also having some of closest people I know turn around and tell me to stop making it all bout me or just be happy can kind of put you off talking to people.
    I guess I just feel quite alone and blame myself.

TonyHill likes this.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

they do not understand depression i am sorry you are feeling so alone

brknsilence and TonyHill like this.
  3. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I know depression isn't some quick fix as being just happy and all. It's hard for some to understand. Know you aren't alone. We are here. Hugs

TonyHill likes this.
  4. TonyHill

TonyHill Active Member

People dont really understand lonelyness as they think,to feel a void inside one is not easy to explain.Maybe the peole around you is not the peole you nessesary what,i have that problem,the people surrounding me are good people,but they not what a i need.I know im sounding like ungrateful but is the way it is

brknsilence likes this.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

((hugs)) for you. I'm very lonely too. Please keep talking to us here if it helps you. You are free to pm me anytime you want!

brknsilence and TonyHill like this.
  6. Shannøn444

Shannøn444 Active Member

Thank you

7. Flaxney

Flaxney Well-Known Member

Do you have any hobbies that you pursue? Loneliness is difficult to deal with but if you remain active and productive then perhaps it will be easier to deal with. It is quite a challenge to find people to interact with, I find. Perhaps you could consider joining a website such as meetup.com to find people that share your interests to interact with.

8. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

To help with my loneliness I undertook voluntary work within the ymca shop I have learned new skills and met some very nice people and wish I had done this earlier it is also a distraction from life especially the past which was so awful so I would definitely recommend this route take care x