• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

calypso7

Hello, I have come to a sad realization over the course of a few months that I am alone, I have no one I can call or talk to even if I had to. I feel like I am paralyzed by shyness, there is so much I want to do but i just can't it seems. I was wondering if anyone knows how to I don't know do something about it. Like I sit in a room all day, I go to college and I said that's when it was going to change and meet people, but it just never happened, now I don't even want to do what I went to school for. Well I am pretty much just ranting cause I have no other outlet. shit.

Have you ever tried meds for social anxiety? They really can help. They have helped me tremendously at least.

I was like you, beating myself up for not being more outgoing, but when I started meds I didn't have to force myself to be outgoing, I just wanted to be and it was easier. They definitely didn't make me a social butterfly, but my condition was much improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$255.00