1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by killmesomeone, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. have you ever felt alone i feel that all the time i feel like everyone is out to get me. i feel like everyone is watching and waiting for me to fail. I feel like im on my own that nobody likes me i feel like when i talk to people they think im a loser and don't want to listen to me they don't take me seriously when i say i want to die. i guess.......i am alone nobody there to guide me the right way. nobody there to find me when im lost to help me up when im down to hold me when i cry. i guess this is it this is my life.......and i don't want it.

2. lorie

lorie Member

i understand too well - sometimes want to kill myself just to prove i'll do it- duhh-I feel so alone and nobody there to make me feel loved- I really understand you

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug: 's for both

4. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I feel that way alot, too. Sometimes I'm amazed that I've made it this far. I never would've done it while Mom was alive, but now she's gone. And I'm not sure how much longer I'll last.

5. :hug: i dont have any words , just hang in there hun xx

6. Jackson

Jackson Guest

man, i wish i could cry, that would probably feel really good right now, i know where you're coming from, though, being isolated like that is horrible, just hold on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.