Alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by killmesomeone, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. have you ever felt alone i feel that all the time i feel like everyone is out to get me. i feel like everyone is watching and waiting for me to fail. I feel like im on my own that nobody likes me i feel like when i talk to people they think im a loser and don't want to listen to me they don't take me seriously when i say i want to die. i guess.......i am alone nobody there to guide me the right way. nobody there to find me when im lost to help me up when im down to hold me when i cry. i guess this is it this is my life.......and i don't want it.

2. lorie

lorie Member

i understand too well - sometimes want to kill myself just to prove i'll do it- duhh-I feel so alone and nobody there to make me feel loved- I really understand you

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug: 's for both

4. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I feel that way alot, too. Sometimes I'm amazed that I've made it this far. I never would've done it while Mom was alive, but now she's gone. And I'm not sure how much longer I'll last.

5. :hug: i dont have any words , just hang in there hun xx

6. Jackson

Jackson Guest

man, i wish i could cry, that would probably feel really good right now, i know where you're coming from, though, being isolated like that is horrible, just hold on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.