Alone

Crickets

The depression is so severe that it is scaring me. I am concerned about how bad I am getting. And I feel so isolated like I am going through this all by myself; nobody understand or cares. This is hell and I feel scared, despondent, useless, worthless, and like I'm already dead, like I'm not human anymore; is anyone available to talk?

Dani24

The depression is so severe that it is scaring me. I am concerned about how bad I am getting. And I feel so isolated like I am going through this all by myself; nobody understand or cares. This is hell and I feel scared, despondent, useless, worthless, and like I'm already dead, like I'm not human anymore; is anyone available to talk?[/QUOTE
i have been feeling like that. its horrible you can’t explain it to other people because they don’t understand.you hope every morning the feeling goes away and your you again.
talk anytime *sadhug

Dani24

The depression is so severe that it is scaring me. I am concerned about how bad I am getting. And I feel so isolated like I am going through this all by myself; nobody understand or cares. This is hell and I feel scared, despondent, useless, worthless, and like I'm already dead, like I'm not human anymore.
I understand. How long you been feeling like this?*sadhug

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi @Crickets , I'm sorry you feel that way. Isolation makes depression worse, and depression makes you want to isolate, it's a very vicious cycle that's hard to break. What can you do to meet new people, in any way? I'm just asking to understand better where you're at, not trying to judge you, ok? Usually there are some limiting circumstances, but mostly we limit ourselves in many ways. We can have better than we realize and that we allow ourselves to, because we're afraid, or lack self-esteem, or many other reasons...
What would make tomorrow a little better for you?
Sending hugs.

I would keep coming back here for now. Sounds like the state you're in you need those who have either been there or maybe understand more where you are coming from. It's scary, tiring, I know, you can improve from that state with some good empathy and coping skills. If you have someone good in your life right now you may not want to be alone, and maybe spend time with them. Peace

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Sending hugs *hug

I think you should try CBT/DBT and learn coping skills and self compassion. You are not alone *hug No matter how much you think you are. SF will always be by your side and never judge you. Practice self compassion. You're not alone, you are cared for. SF cares for everyone in the SF family. 💕

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @Crickets Just wonderig how you are feeling today? Keep talking here, I find its better to talk on a thread because you get multiple points of view, please know SF cares about you. I hope today is a better day for you and you have a nice weekend :)

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
The depression is so severe that it is scaring me. I am concerned about how bad I am getting. And I feel so isolated like I am going through this all by myself; nobody understand or cares. This is hell and I feel scared, despondent, useless, worthless, and like I'm already dead, like I'm not human anymore; is anyone available to talk?
Of course you can talk here. About anything. It sounds like you're really suffering and have been for some time now.

I'd like to get to know a little more about you so I have a fuller picture of your life situation. That way we have a useful direction to move in.

Have you already discussed what you're going though with your doctor? If so what has he/she suggested?

Can you think of anyone you may be able to confide in?

Crickets

Hi @Crickets , I'm sorry you feel that way. Isolation makes depression worse, and depression makes you want to isolate, it's a very vicious cycle that's hard to break. What can you do to meet new people, in any way? I'm just asking to understand better where you're at, not trying to judge you, ok? Usually there are some limiting circumstances, but mostly we limit ourselves in many ways. We can have better than we realize and that we allow ourselves to, because we're afraid, or lack self-esteem, or many other reasons...
What would make tomorrow a little better for you?
Sending hugs.
I live by myself and don’t have a car. I’m stuck here. I attend virtual meet up groups because of Covid. But I still feel depressed and isolated.

Crickets

Sending hugs *hug

I think you should try CBT/DBT and learn coping skills and self compassion. You are not alone *hug No matter how much you think you are. SF will always be by your side and never judge you. Practice self compassion. You're not alone, you are cared for. SF cares for everyone in the SF family. 💕
CBT helps sometimes. DBT is more like distractions and quick fixes and doesn’t get to the root of the issue on my experience.

Crickets

Of course you can talk here. About anything. It sounds like you're really suffering and have been for some time now.

I'd like to get to know a little more about you so I have a fuller picture of your life situation. That way we have a useful direction to move in.

Have you already discussed what you're going though with your doctor? If so what has he/she suggested?

Can you think of anyone you may be able to confide in?
I’m on meds and I’m therapy. Have been for last ten years. I am treatment resistant at this point.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
CBT helps sometimes. DBT is more like distractions and quick fixes and doesn’t get to the root of the issue on my experience.
Ah, I can understand that. Keep going for the CBT since it helps, because it can be very hard to find things that help and now that you have identified that it helps,that is a very positive thing, keep it going :)

I don't know where you live or what the situation is regarding the current world crisis but my therapy is face to face, maybe you can find that too? Good luck *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00