Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by see, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. see

see Well-Known Member

I wish there was someone here to hold me, don’t know how to communicate I have been talking to myself for 36 years keeping it inside. I want to communicate but I don’t know how I have been sitting here al day reading SF and al I did was get mad at myself for not being able to say something positive.Everybody has been great and willing to help. I just dont think I can be helped I am lost. I don’t have words I am just hurting and feeling hopelessly lost and useless.
  2. chloephoria

chloephoria Member

And who is doing this? Its you, your making yourself like this. Nobody has a gun to your head and is forcing these feelings. There are people who can guide you but its only you who can truly help yourself. If you only have one life, are you seriously going to let it be wasted? If someone gave you the chance of a million pounds then you wouldn't say no. Life is priceless, so there is no questions that needs to be asked there! Listen to me, you are not useless. You made the first step by just coming on here. If you didn't want to change you wouldn't be here. So your going the right way. You are not lost, your just winding yourself up with these thoughts in your mind. And the more you try and suppress them they will just seem to amplify. If you have a 'useless' thought, let it be. You know in you heart your not useless. If someone has told you this then, there are people out there who will hurt other people in order to feel better. This is the biggest sign of a low self esteem and no inadequacy within themselves. This is your life, you own it and you have the power to make the right changes.

What is bothering you?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2007
  3. see

see Well-Known Member

I know I am the only one that can do anything about it, and that’s just it I cant. I have failed in every aspect of my life and in about a week I am going to be out in the street because I am to F*&%@# pathetic to get a job and keep it, I am antisocial aggressive and on a emotional roller coaster, Look I don’t know if I am coming or going I cant live like this and cant change it. I am f*&%@ desperate I don’t know what to do OK I don’t !!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that your feeling that way. But your not alone. You have people here who care for you.
  5. see

see Well-Known Member

Thanks for the support, I apologize for my negative ranting, I ride an emotional roller coaster one minute I am fine the next I am crashing!
  6. chloephoria

chloephoria Member

Its OK, I suppose i will let you off lol :tongue: You can get a job, it doesn't matter how many you have had, there is always going to be something. Its never to late to change anything. If you know that your antisocial and can get aggressive then you can stop that. Relax. If you feel your going to be out on the streets visit a social worker or the council and they can usually help people with benefits and housing. The more you keep telling yourself these things the more its going to get ground in and just make you feel worse.

You cant live like this and cant change it....

That doesn't sound as though you want to change or help yourself. A house won't clean itself will it.There are people who will listen and try to help but if or not you take the advise is up to you :smile:

So whats wrong with the jobs? And what do you think you have failed at all your life?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2007
  7. see

see Well-Known Member

You are right my apologies for wasting everybody’s time
  8. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

No need to apologise, you haven't wasted anyones time.

I too find it hard to talk about how I feel.
    I am not a sociable person as well and try to avoid things if poss.

Ignore what this chloephoria says, obviously this person doesn't understand how you feel.

People are here for you if you need to talk.

Take care
  9. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

See, you are not wasting our time, please don't ever think that. You are in the depths of despair and many people here including myself have been there, we understand what it's like to feel there is nothing left to do, no changes we can make, no matter how much we want them.
    I know what chloephoria is saying and from where I am at the moment I can agree with her but for a long time I was where you are now.
    You are not in a position whereby you can make these changes right now, you are despairing, no one can expect you to just turn your life around.
    Having said that, you need to get help to work through your issues, are you in treatment?
    We are here to support you, please keep talking to us..

Take care Hazel xx
  10. see

see Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words.No I am not in treatment live in a rural aera and no therapists and I dont have money or insurance to pay for it. I know I need to fix this but I cant.
  11. Hazel

I assume you have a family doctor? Could you go see them and have a chat about what you are going through.
    I don't live in USA but I have heard people talk here about schemes whereby you can get medication for free, could you find out about that sort of thing?
  12. see

see Well-Known Member

No I dont have doctor I live in South Africa if you dont have mediacal aid or cash you are screw
  13. Hazel

Oh my, no help at all, that's awful. have you any friends that would help out?
    Remember you are not alone, you do have us here at Sf.

:hug: Hazel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.