Alone.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GraySky, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraySky

GraySky Member

I want to die.

My mother wants to kill herself and I am the only reason she hasn't.

I know that if I kill myself I will kill my mother. The worst thing is no one knows that I want to die or that I am even depressed. I am alone in the world... The people that care about me do not really care about me, they care about the act. No one knows Steven, the Steven that cries himself to sleep. I’ve wanted to disappear for years but never has the will to kill myself ever been so strong. I want to scream it, I want to let some one see the scars but... I guess I'm scared. I just want some one in the world to know.

2. gemusan

gemusan Active Member

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Thats very true.

Is there anyone that can help you and your mother?

4. dreamstar

dreamstar Active Member

I feel your pain Steven. It hurts really bad when the people in your life do not really know the true you and understand you and dont want to hear about all of the deep gut wrenching pain that your in. And worse when you tell them they just make you feel even worse:(. Life sucks really bad that way. I dont understand my life at all. I just exist and live in my own little world for now. I hope you can find something to hang onto. At least for now anyway. Just want you to know that I understand your pain. It hurts:(.

Sonia

5. GraySky

GraySky Member

Thank you Sonia. I needed that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.