Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by doodstone, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doodstone

doodstone Member

Hi, I'm not sure why i am posting but i dont know wot else to do. I hate my life right now. I just want to end this feeling of worry and ongoing pain. Everything is a problem and i feel so damn alone and lonely. It's a constant ache and i want to cry all the time but somehow i cant. My head wont shut up.
  2. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

so sorry but hope we can help
    glad u found this site
    hope catch u in chat later
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

what do you mean by "my head wont shut up"?
    are you hearing voices?
  4. doodstone

doodstone Member

No - just the thoughts that keep going round and round non-stop - all negative
  5. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I feel the same way,constant negative thoughts,they won't's been like this for months without a let up...i feel that my mind is going and that there is nothing i can do to stop it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2007
  6. Think of positive things or something that makes you laugh. It works wonders
  7. MrBill

MrBill Active Member

I'm going to recommend a book that has really helped me. Negative thinking is the root of anxiety and depression, which we all know can lead to suicidal thinking as well. I know from personal experience. The book is called "Self-Coaching, The Powerful Program to Beat Anxiety and Depresion." The author is Joseph J. Luciani. He has two earlier versions of the book out also. You can probably find it in the library and I've seen all three versions in the book stores.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.