alone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by starlight2006, Mar 12, 2008.

1. starlight2006

starlight2006 Well-Known Member

Just been surfining youtube to distract me from all the work i have to do. Came across one of my fav songs - athlete, wires. Stirred something in me. Im all alone in the house. Missing everyone yet they are only out for a few hours. The days are slipping by faster. Im going to end up alone, no one to love me. No one for me to share my love with. No one for me to share everything in my life with. My secrets are hidden. My pain is hidden. Why me? Why can't I be someone else? Or at least like them?

2. starlight2006

And alone here

3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

your not alone here hun, i promise.
    That is a beautiful song, but it is about life, and hope. It is about a new life and a new chance. maybe you could have all those things?

It may seem it, but you really are not alone.
    Please, dont hesitate to PM me if you want to talk

4. starlight2006

Maybe i could, but no one will ever love me. no one even takes a second look at me

5. famous.last.words

They dont have to be hidden, you can always share. :hug:

6. famous.last.words

maybe you dont see people looking, maybe you just havent been by the right person yet. Doesnt mean there isnt one.

And im sure people do love you xxx

7. famous.last.words

if you dont feel up to talking, thats totally understandable,
    but remember, my PM box is open anytime, just let me know xxx

8. starlight2006

I have shared my secrets before but it doesnt help. They are to personal to tell my friends. they will change the way they look at me

9. famous.last.words

i can really understand that, so much.
    I have secrets none of my friends know, because i dont want anything to change, i dont want to be characterised by them.
    I can understand how hard it is to open up, but if it will help to sound off to me, ill always listen.