Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mightbehere

Just wanted to say I'm feeling a bit out of place and alone..and unwanted. Although having said that I don't need people to tell me I'm not alone...sigh its not easy being me, so many wankers in the world. Lately also I have meet a few people I went to school with and I don't like it, its like I never left highschool, I don't want o be friends with those people..and some of them where quite horrible to me..maybe I should kick their heads in now that I am taller and stronger. The treatment I received from those bums makes me wish the worst for them..even know I'm not like that to people those people are the exception.

Last edited by a moderator:

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
People like that aren't even worth the effort it would take to smack them (although I can see your point, it would be satisfying).

Sorry you're feeling so alone. I'm around a lot if you ever need someone to talk to.

And I know this is random, but the word wanker always cracks me up. It's such an effective word; sad Americans don't use it!

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I agree you don't need fakes in your life..You seem to me to be a very personable person so you should have no problem making new friends..You need to get over this shyness issue...lol...I personally think you are pretty cool and have a good head on your shoulders..I am proud to call you friend..

I wish people were not so insensitive. It really is not all that difficult to treat others with dignity and respect. You do not need those people in your life in any way. You will rise above them :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00