Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by DelusionalDECADENCE, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last night I lay in bed alone just waiting. Not even trying to sleep too scared off the nightmares I would face. You see, that used to be my escape, sleeping, but I can’t even do that any more because he follows me. It took all of my willpower not to hurt myself, and what did I do but give in. And now I have another ugly scar tainting my body and my mind. The whole time I was staring at my phone and my door, waiting for somebody to call or come in and stop me, to see how much I need them and to stop me feeling so alone. I would have given everything I own to speak to somebody, anybody, but by the end of the night I cried myself to sleep with my thoughts carved into my leg, ‘ALONE’.
    I needed to let this out…
  2. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Thanks for speaking to us. It is a good first step to connecting with other people and getting what you need. I think you are communicating a lot by your self injury, it tells me that you are really in pain and want someone to help you. Can you try talking about that more? I know how badly we want people to read our minds sometimes and just know what we are feeling or thinking, but sometimes they just can't, and so we have to tell them, even if it is scary and we are afraid of getting hurt, sometimes you have to take that risk in order to feel less alone.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: You're not alone here.

We're here for you!

How are you feeling now?
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I hope your feeling better.

Your not alone since you have this forum for support.
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hey let us know how you're doing.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. Always wishing the car around the corner was coming for me. Always jumping at the phone hoping that the call is for me.
    But it never is.
    You're not alone. We're here at the very least.
  6. I'm feeling a lot better after reading the replies I've had. Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.