Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rose24, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

I feel like cutting. I feel so worthless and pathetic right now and I know that it doesn’t help or make anything better but I don’t know why, I just was to focus on something else right now, haven’t cut in a while actually - saw pictures of Aaron (my ex) with a girl in York on facebook, I know it could be nothing, but it looked fairly intimate, I just feel so stupid for holding on to something that clearly isn’t there anymore. It’s been a year since we separated and I can’t seem to get over him. I just feel so alone. We were together for so long that I’ve forgotten how to depend on myself and I feel really overwhelmed with my emotions and I’ve lost the only person I could ever speak to. I thought I was coping really well but then every now and again something happens which brings me back to square one again; even if its just a bad day at work, I’ll come home and cry wishing he was still here. I used to be angry at him; I’d even go as far as to say I hated him for leaving me. Now I just feel helpless, and I can’t handle knowing that he isn’t going to come back.
  2. andy2022002

andy2022002 Active Member

i know how your feelin been their pretty much the same.. alot of mixed feelings about yerself its hard to adapt back to single life after bein with someone along time its like everythink thats normal to you isent anymore... in time things do get better in terms of adapting to bein on your own! feel free to add me on msn for a chat my addy is normally on msn alot always good to chat to someone
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
  3. rob j

rob j Member

rose, this is rob i am new i need some advice and i can give you some
  4. rob j

rob j Member

ros, you there
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Keep distracting yourself Rose, I hope you're ok.
    You can PM me if you need to talk hun, thinking of you :hug:
  6. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

Thank you Andy, I don’t really know how to use msn so I can’t add you but I am feel free to add me. Rob, I was not online at that time but please feel free to pm my anytime you like, and daisy, thank you, it means a lot to know that I have you to turn to.

I feel lost today, oh I don’t know; just empty I guess. Cried a lot last night, but didn’t cut, prayed that I wouldn’t wake up this morning. I sent him a text to see how he was doing, he even responded. I told him a missed him”a little”, haven’t heard from him since, don’t blame him really. It can’t be easy to be in a relationship with someone who is depressed. Feel so stupid! I don’t even know why I miss him so much, it’s not like things were perfect when we were together!

I don’t know, I wish I’d gotten it together in time that’s all. Maybe it’s me. Maybe I’ the problem, nothings really changed since he left, sometimes I feel as though I’m the one who is incapable being happy, no matter what happens I am never content - with or without him, and I always end up worse off than when I started because I cant seem to settle. Even if I do find someone else, it’ll be the same thing. I seem to find myself starting life over again time and time again, but I don’t know if I can be bothered anymore, I don’t have the energy to go though it all again.

tc dears and be safe

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear things are so bad for you right now. Keep talking to us, even if it's just to vent. It helps to let it out. And remember that things can only get better as time goes by. Am always around if you need a chat :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.