alone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by boo, Dec 25, 2009.

1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'm alone. It's fine. I do enjoy my solitary moments. But why every year at that particular time (christmas) i feel lonelier. It reallly just doubles the depression.
    Not only im depressed and you know.. but now i get to be excluded from the normality. I dunno sorry im venting .... im just really sad

2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

I hear you Boo. :( Im really sad at the moment too. :hugs:

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Boo,
    Sorry your feeling so sad.. Are you going to be with family for the holidays?? If so is there any memeber who you can talk with??O know how you feel, when I am around family half of them think I am phsyco and the other half pretends nothing is wrong..If they only knew what is going thru my head..I hope you can salvage some of the good times during the holidays..I wish you luck....

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Thank you dearly, i mean it. It's just so messed up that im crying when people are outhere partying and whatnot. It's like a vibe happiness that i dont share

5. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

I think I know what you mean, times I've sat alone over Christmas time and wondered how come everyone else is out there smiling and laughing and being with people and that's all I want but it's like I'm on the other side of a glass wall, cut off alone and miserable.

I hope you are feeling better by today - you know you can always talk on here, be heard even get a smile or two :smile:

6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

u know man u can be out there and partying and what not but still feel totally alone... like i do ..xmas reminds me how alone i truely am...

7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I know what feeling all too well...

8. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

i understand you...i feel the same way :hug: