Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Mama_Pills, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mama_Pills

Mama_Pills Well-Known Member

I wish I felt like I could call my old friends and talk to them when I felt like this. I hate that they got so fed up with my depression that they won't even talk to me anymore. So much for promising to always be there. What happened to having best friends?
  2. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Lala you are a blessing to me. I love you.
  3. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

You should reach out to your old friends. I've deserted my friends twice, after reaching out to them from long periods of absence. I've reached out to them again (third time?) 2ish years ago and they've been friends with me still, and ever since. Reach out, or depression, it can only get worse.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

depression it is hard on all around i hope you can reach out to someone anyone to talk even a stranger crisis line someone who will listen and not judge like here take care i am so sorry you are suffering so
  5. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Believe me I can really relate to this, and it hurts and unfortunately puts you of talking to any one else about it.

The only thing I can say is a lost two friends who I was so close to and loved to pieces because they couldn't handle me at my worse, that gave me the motivation to go to the doctors and try and get help on my own.

I admit its really hard and I am struggling but its worth a try.
  6. Hdhsjsjsz

Hdhsjsjsz Well-Known Member

i know exactly how you feel, one day a friend, next day foe (or just out of your friends circle) it sucks. but be glad they are gone now so you'd know their true worth :)

i hope i've helped somehow
  7. Mama_Pills

Mama_Pills Well-Known Member

I try to reach out to them but they're just sick of listening to me when I need someone, because I can't tell the difference between reality and what I invent in my head anymore and they get offended. Being apart in college doesn't help. I'm going to be working at the same place as one of them this summer, and I'm nervous, because she really just doesn't want anything to do with me anymore, or maybe I'm making that up and she just doesn't know how to handle it anymore. I hope that once I get meds and start getting better everything will be better. I'm just scared and lonely and really upset.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.