alone...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justmeonlyme, Jun 5, 2010.

1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

everyone leaves... they always do whats the point in getting close to people... when all there gana do is leave... everyone does at some point... they tell me there gana be there but then things get hard and then where are they... gone... they dont wanta no about any of it :cry: i just want someone to help... and not leave me when things get hard... maybe im beter off alone... idk i just dont no anymore... idk what i do wrong why does everyone leave i just want someone to hold me and tell me that its gana be ok and that they will always be here... and that it will be true and that they will stay... :( i just want someone to see my pain and help me... i just want people to not leave... :cry: i dont see that happening anytime soon... so whatever i guess im just gana have to learn to deal with things on my own...

2. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I'm here for you Emma whenever you need someone. :hug: I'm not going to leave, and I see your pain and I want to help you. :hug:

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

im not going to leave you sweetheart i love you :wub: :hug: come on sweety hang in there

4. justmeonlyme

:hug: thanks sarah... :(

5. justmeonlyme

:wub: you too sam