alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaos General, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

It feels like ive been deserted by everyone. I hate feeling so lonely. Its the worst feeling in the world

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

your right it is the worst feeling I care i hope you know that i wish your friends were more kind people more kind there are some kind people here that care as well you not alone when your here

3. Kaos General

Thanks. It just feels like people are avoiding me at the minute

4. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Aww, people can be so cruel sometimes. :sad:
    Are they avoiding you for no reason?

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry you're feeling so alone. :( :hug:

6. Kaos General

apparantly im a hypocrite and i should keep my views and opinions to myself so thats what im going to do from now on.

7. WildCherry

You're not a hypocrite. You couldn't possibly be further from a hypocrite if you tried. You tell people what you think, straight up, whether it's what they want to hear or not. So I hope you don't keep things to yourself. What you have to say is worth listening to.

8. Kaos General

So why do i feel like im alone? Its like im standing up for people on here because no-one else will and im villified for it.

9. WildCherry

You're not alone. A lot of people agree with you. Yeah, there are some that don't, and who are gonna get pissed at you. But that doesn't mean everyone feels that way.

10. Kaos General

It certainly feels like it. It seems im supposed to sit back and watch people kill themselves due to a bunch of assholes on here. Maybe i should stop and keep things to myself because its sure as hell aint making me any friends.

11. WildCherry

There's only so much you can do. You're human, you're one person. And not everyone will listen.

12. Kaos General

Yeah i know even though i get proven right time and time again im still the one people are pissed off with.

13. WildCherry

I know. But not everyone's pissed off at you; there are people here who like you for who you are.

14. Kaos General

I know it just feels like........oh i dont know

15. WildCherry

Feels like what? Like everyone's against you?

16. Kaos General

i juust feel like im at war with the same people all the time. Its like people are choosing sides which is what i dont want.

17. WildCherry

I know, but people do choose sides. It just happens. But that doesn't mean you're wrong, or that it's your fault, because it's not.

18. Kaos General

I know it still pains me though to know people can get away with a load of shit and its me that gets the blame when they get found out

19. WildCherry

I know. People get pissed and take it out on you when they shouldn't.

20. Kaos General

that doesnt bother me, what bothers me is people treating me like im the bad guy for pointing out things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.