Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by weeble, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weeble

weeble Active Member

am totally cut off from the world, all the support has gone and am trying so hard for my and my little girl but am just messin it all up. Its all gone and its my fault. I just need to shut up cos its not important anyway
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You do not need to shut up at all...please tell us what is going on for you...big hugs, J
  3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

whats all your fault? Come on you can talk on here, as you said you have a daughter to think about.
  4. weeble

weeble Active Member

have tried so many times to answer this and am struggling to find the words, its all just so hard, sorry
  5. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hey weeble it doesnt have to be hard just post it once its out their its done youll feel better,or you can pm me privately to chat
  6. weeble

weeble Active Member

sorry, it doesnt matter anyway
  7. weeble

weeble Active Member

and this is why im alone, I know I need help and I ask and then I panic and run away to hide. Everything is so hard and I find it impossible to trust as most people in my life have turned it against me. I am a RA survivor but I dont think survivor is really a term I belive of myself. Am struggling with emerging memories and the emotions ties to them. Its all too hard tonight
  8. WrongReality

WrongReality New Member

Weeble, don't trivialise your own distress.
    It matters to you because it matters to all of us.
    Who will support us, if not each other here ?
    One day, you might save somebody who feels the same way you're feeling right now.
    IOW, it may not be just your own life you're saving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.