Alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pixie, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixie

Pixie Member

Hi everyone to be honest I don't even know what I'm going to say here or why I'm here. I've been on sites similar to this before and I've spoken to people online about things because no one in my real life understands. But there just are no solutions. I can't bear talking or thinking about my stupid problems anymore and can't deal with any more advice or people trying to cheer me up or telling me to get help. I know people mean well but I can't deal with it anymore. Absolutely no one understands how desperate and miserable I am.

I hate being alone but I don't want to talk anymore. I'm in so much pain and I just don't know what to do.

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Youare never alone here, never. Many here share your thoughts. Maybe go and see your doctor, some medication may help or perhaps some therapy?
    Anyway, stick around, post a little, let it out, you may find some answers here, if you choose to see them.
    Am often around with open ears.
    Hang in there please
    Regards Pete

3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Hi Pixie and welcome to the forum.
    I can totally understand where you're coming from. I think we all get to the stage where having to talk about it yet again is just too much. We get frustrated at having to constantly explain the same thing over and over again.
    I've had days where I've refused point blank to talk about my issues with my doctor because its not been in me to do it.
    So, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. What I would like you to do is know that every person on this site understands what you're going through.
    We understand how tiring it is to have the constant advice etc when you're in no condition to deal with it. We certainly understand that this illness isn't something that you can just 'cheer up' from.
    Why don't you make yourself at home here and get to know some of the regulars. Join in with some of the 'fun' threads in the Coffee House sub forum or go and have a natter in chat.
    When you're ready to talk again, you will and we'll all be here for you.
    Feel free to pm me anytime
    xxxx

4. Pixie

Pixie Member

Thanks Pete and Catherine for your replies and making me feel welcome. I will stick around here. Ive looked at other threads and I'm sorry that people here are in so much pain but its nice to know there are others who are in the same position as me that I can contact if I wish. Thanks :)

5. Serbian

Serbian Active Member

Pixie, please hang in there. This past week has been extremely painful for me, and I'm sure it has been for everyone else. I came so close, and almost did it, but for some reason I haven't. It made me feel better somehow, and so has talking to some people who were/are in my situation. Just share what's on your mind and try looking at it from a different perspective. Then it may not seem too bleak.
    Welcome to the forum, by the way.

6. Pixie

Pixie Member

Thanks Serbian. I had a look through your thread earlier and I'm glad this place is helping you. I feel better than I did earlier today. I felt terrible and in a panic then but now just feel nothing again really but I'll probably feel that way again tomorrow like I do every day.

7. Serbian

Serbian Active Member

Yep me too, I'm just waiting for an episode. Any minute now. :)

8. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey Pixie,

Welcome to thee boards :)
    You are definetly not alone on her I joined a few days back this site has helped me lodes, helping others also makes me feel better knowing I'm not alone and it get my problem of my mind sometimes :)

I hope we can be friends, you seem like a pretty amazing person, I'm suree people will like you hear I hope it can help you a bit

We will also try our best to understand what you are going through *hugs*

9. Pixie

Pixie Member

Thanks Angel *hugs*...Look forward to getting to know you all :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.