alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mossie, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mossie

mossie New Member

god i feel so alone and unwanted :(

tonight maybe the time it all stops and time for me to rest,

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
  2. Artirstic

Artirstic New Member

Ring me if you like.
    I know I'm going to make it to the morning but after how I've felt today I don't know if I'll make the weekend.
    Coming here is a start. Only the most caring people feel like you do, I'm sure of that

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi mossie,

I am sorry you are feeling this way.....know that we welcome you with open arms on this forum. If you haven't already, are you willing to consider calling a helpline to have someone decide what's best for you at this time? As a matter of fact, I can relate to your feelings....When I was growing up, I always desired to be loved and feel loved so my needs could be met....and I still do. Anyhow, I am glad you are with us now, and I hope you continue to communicate openly with us. We are always happy to listen.....take care, and keep yourself safe. :hug:

Alex

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
  4. mossie

mossie New Member

having a bad night :( dont know what to do, i need help but dont know who to turn to,
    my head is ready to explode :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
  5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi there,

This is serious....I do not mean to be redundant, but one of the hardest yet most worthwhile things to be done is explain your feelings to someone.....especially when things are falling apart....like right now. Please consider talking to someone available in person, on the phone, or through other communication outside the forums.....if you do that, I have hope that you will get much additional support to follow. Thanks so much for reaching out here....I wish I had more words to encourage you to reach out. Take good care and be safe. :hug:

Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.