1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alone

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by bigloozer, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigloozer

bigloozer Member

I am so alone, I came here for a reason I have forgotten but just to prove how alone I am. I have no friends no messages no one really cares whether I live or not. Not even me. I am so tired of this continuous fight to be "normal" and live
    I work because I have to pay the bills --- Why If I was not here I would have no bills.
    When not working I am contemplating, planning, working out the strategy. Wondering who if anyone would care.
    Most of the time I cannot get out of bed. No motivation to exist.
    I hate me and my life. I just want out.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you feel so alone...I felt the same way until I came to this site. Then I met some people who are very supportive and became close friends. You said no one would care if you died, but I care. You can talk to me if you want to. I'll always be here to listen. :hug:

3. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I feel your pain. I can really relate.
    I don't have any friends either and I'm so tired of this fight too.
    Heck no one would even notice that I was gone or give a crap.

4. dntwannabhere

dntwannabhere Member

Witty i dont see how online friends are what you call 'close friends' its just people you talk to online... yea they night be nice every now and then but u cannot exsactly call them friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.