Alone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FrainBart, Jun 1, 2012.

1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I feel so alone, so empty. I feel lost, unwanted. I wish I had friends I wish I had a support system, but everything is just slipping through my fingers. My bf forgets i exist until he needs something or wants something. I just want to be heard, just once in a while, I just want to feel like i belong, and not just on the outskirts, I want to belong. I want to cry, but i have no more tears to cry. I am empty.

2. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i'm in the boat with you. most folks are so busy in their day to day life they forget to step back and look at the better things in life.o they have no time for anyone. as for mental illness-its a load of b.s. all it does is keep people from enjoying life.i'm sorry you feel bad. things can change and they will change. for the good or the bad but things cant just stay bad forever.

3. Silently-Hated

Silently-Hated Well-Known Member

Even the best of people have nothing but there sorrow and the pain, wanting to be dragged out of life, and sometimes it happens but for now live in the moment and don't cherish the things that hurt you the most

4. gem77

gem77 Well-Known Member

ditto :(

5. bluebonnet

bluebonnet New Member

i wish i had words to comfort you..i do know what you are going through excpet for the boyfriend part since i have no one.... something i try to do for me is one thing just for me even if it's sitting outside for a few minutes and looking at the clouds....

6. Richard 007

Richard 007 Active Member

Your not alone my friend , even though we live thousands of mile away , I feel your pain .
    I will alaways be here for you , keep the flame in your soul burning and one day it can burst into a bright star .

7. Fumahol

Fumahol Active Member

I know how you feel, I just hope I can help somehow if we chat again. I'm good with emotional support.