Alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sihuskyzoi, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

I hate the aloneness that comes with the depression. Feeling so separate and detached. Desperately needing comfort but completely unable to ask for it... or receive it. I hate this part. It hurts.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You have in a single sentence or two explained what depression is and the understanding that it is often the depression rather than the symptoms of the depression that are the problem If you can solve the depression the majority of the "symptoms often disappear. I hope you are able to find some support and understanding from people here as a great many of us have the same issue. On the rare good day try to get the energy and motivation to reach out for ways to try to solve the depression, be it support groups, psyche professionals and meds, or simply people around you. I wish nothing but the best for you in your fight, you are not alone in it at all.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Wispiwill

Wispiwill Well-Known Member

And should you find yourself seeking out some form of companionship, out of desperation, every second that there is nothing forthcoming in return feels like an eternity and damning confirmation of your own aloneness and inadequacies. I know it well. I hope you feel less alone soon.

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I know what you mean...some days the aloneness is so heavy...it makes me more depressive...and having social phobias doesn't exactly help either...

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know the feeling all too well, but you just gotta get on with it. Try and be open to those close to you and see if they are supportive, if they are not you can always turn to professionals who you can talk to, to make you feel less alone. Loneliness is such a horrible feeling. Even when I'm surrounded by people I feel lonely, I know that sounds strange but it's true. :hug: to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.