Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by beauutyy, Apr 20, 2008.

1. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

i am sooo alone.
    like, i just seriously need someone.
    and,now im done with the whole "hey, lets fuck." scene.
    i mean,i just long for someone to love me.
    i really like this boy,and hes coming to visit me this summer he thinks.
    i know it wont work since he will stay for a bit and then head back to his state.buuut,he is so perfect.

i hate myself.ha. either the men i meet,are abusive,or live too far.or they like the skinny beautiful type.which,i dont meet that stardard.
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It's great that there is a guy in your life. He must think something of you if he's visiting you this summer.
  3. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

i understand about meaningless sex.

seeing as that boy seems to like you surely that's a good sign? for him to visit shows he likes you.
  4. sophie5121

sophie5121 Well-Known Member

I no what you mean, i wish i was loved.
    The only guys that do like me are ones that just want to use me.
    You'll find somebody though, like everyone else said, if this guys coming to visit you, maybe he likes you.

5. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Even little bits of happiness are still happiness, even when they come with such pain. Relex and just enjoy this boy coming over and have really nice days and play and be foolish and forget all the nasty men out there. Grab every single bit of happiness you can whilst you work your way into getting a standard level of happiness for your life and things will seem to go a bit more smoothly than if you encounter nothing but darkness on this long, hard journey :hug:
  6. :smile:i totally agree i think if the guy is going to visit its definitly a good sign... and the point about grabbing happy opportunities when they present themeselves is soo true... even if you just hang out and nothing comes of it you'll probably get some great memories from the experience which might boost your confidence/positive feelings towards relationships i the future... so that you'll be ok waiting for the satisfying relationship your looking for... i know what u mean about being over the whole meaningless sex scene... but its great that you know what want a definite start