Already been said

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I have had it with my life. And that is the stupid part about this. I keep going through this shit saying I am so sick of it all but I don't have the courage to end it. I don't want to keep hurting and yet when will I finally step up and just end this misery? I'm sorry but this is too much. My life just has no meaning to it and I am tired of having faith or hope that it ever will. Hopefully soon, I will finally stop writing here and just get it over with. Sorry for sounded dramatic.

2. princessofelegance

princessofelegance Well-Known Member

It doesn't sound dramatic. Im in the exactly the same boat right now. It's very hard to deal with. Just remember it's not a weakness to stick around. It's STRENGTH! True strength. Keep going forward. x

3. sadhart

Well, thank you. I want to see it that way. Really, I do. But any time I get close to doing so, moe crap comes my way. I hope you continue to go forward as well.

4. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

instead of getting tired of having hope and faith, try getting tired of the down turns and focus on the upturns. such as they are atm, but they can be improved with this slight alteration in thinking.

5. sadhart

in order to focus on the upturns, there has to be upturns. there are none in my life at this time.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
  6. snogo

snogo Well-Known Member

Hi I feel the same about my situation too. I have lots of fierce and dark feelings kept inside.

How about considering you joining the supportive community here and us being your listeners as being your first upturn now? However minor or insignificant it might be in comparison to how you are feeling inside.

Keep posting. We are listening.

7. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

i said such as they are atm. there are days that are slightly better, though still shit right. focus on them more than the even more shit ones. sounds shitty but ultimately it leads you to a slightly better spot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.