Already dead

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Silent1, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent1

Silent1 Well-Known Member

Man wtf I don't even no how to explain it. no matter what It is in my life it just takes a dive down to failure or nothing ever just works out. dosent matter if its me betting on a sports team me playing a damn video game I always have to lose. ive lost at life and I cant even win at a video game? I guess what gods trying to tell me is im just ment to lose, or its the devil just destroying everything in my path to make me want to commit suicide, I haven't really decided which yet. well anyway im just ready to kill myself im so BEYOND fucking done with this bullshit. im already dead inside my mind, I only just have a body and a pulse that I left behind, but im determined to end that and make this stop for good.

2. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

I"m not sure what to say but I understand. It's so hard to find a reason to keep going sometimes. I don't have much advice or thoughts that might make you feel better as I feel the same as you right now. It hurts. It's the worst feeling in the world. I hope you hold on knowing any moment could be different.
    As for video games...ah, try doing something else. Is there a sports game you can play just for the fun of it?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Use that energy you have to end the sadness and the pain not you ok use your energy to get support you need to help you heal

4. Silent1

Silent1 Well-Known Member

Ive already been to rehabs and mental hospitals, nothing can fix my brain and how I think. And for sure nothing good is gonna come bursting into my life.

5. Chillguy

Chillguy Member

Silent1, something can fix it. There is something called ayahuasca which could help you given the proper setting. It helped me a lot. I was on the edge, just about to go over, and it taught me a lot and showed me that I do want to live.

6. meme333

meme333 Well-Known Member

what is ayahuasca?

7. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Hey, it's probably better not to advocate use of a hallucinogenic on SF. To stay on the legal side of things, prescribing should be done by licensed medical professionals. There are many types of meds out there, and the right combination can take a while to find, but keep looking. it can make a huge difference in your life.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.