Already decided and planned

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jwcook73, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwcook73

jwcook73 Member

Y'all helped me once before but now I dont know if or what can be dome this time. I just need to know what's the best way to let people know where to find me. I don't wanna post on fb or email or even a note, as I live with my "girlfriend",because they might find me in time to save or stop me. Thanks for all you've done in the past! Please keep up your good work. It'll be happening In the next week to 10 days have to wait on a couple things.

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Please reach out to us and reconsider as that what your saying is no option there are others i know your hurting about sometthing .The best way for ppl to find you is alive and well and to be able to help

3. jwcook73

jwcook73 Member

Thank you, yes I am hurting. As are we all! However I've reached a point where the peace I feel about my decision is much more calming and satisfying then this existence!

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

can i ask whats hurting you please

5. jwcook73

jwcook73 Member

Wow that's a lot of ground to cover! I'm 38 and just uncovered a roughly 27 year old skeleton to a friend. No one else knows, to much shame. Fast forward to 98 loss of my son 10 hours after his birth didn't get to see Joseph alive. 1 marriage, divorce she cheated on me with a best friend. Feelings of worthlessness, misery, afraid to trust or let people close, mentally a cluster. On top of multiple job failures, losing my house and car. Losing my self esteem because of everything including women. That's another cruel little story. I'm sorry to drag on! That's a fraction of the skeletons in my closet and demons in the pit of what used to be my soul.

6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Alot of hurt there some i can relate too are you seeking any help im 40 myself and let shit get to me before help im still on rocky road but doing better.You have alot going on in your head and it needs all to be sorted so you can think a bit straighter youve made it to 38 so your obvisually strong hearted yet youve got to an end point with your fight as we can only take so much but sometimes we just need that extra hand to get us through and youve reached out here go further and reach out more no matter how much it takes work on getting yourself well here gps councillors no joke things can come into line and be accepted

7. jwcook73

jwcook73 Member

I appreciate it. Its still about 10 days or so away before end game, so to speak, I am going to bed. I promise you I will be back on tomorrow. Gf getting nosy.

8. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I hope to speak then please take good care hope we can talk heaps more and not just saying that i do care yes maybe dont know you personally but i do feel your pain as i said ive had my trials and tribulations and still going through them.Just want you to know reaching out here is a good start anywy stay safe and take care.

9. jwcook73

jwcook73 Member

Well I moved from my Hometown in N. Texas to a an even smaller town way downing South Texas for a "guaranteed" job! That didn't come through! Now I'm just trying to find any kinda work! My living environment sucks,to say the least. I lost my jeep and most everything else I have to my ex-wife and my mostrecent exgirlfriend. I cant go home a failure again! I refuse. To be Told, I told you so, again, no way. I'm not happy. Hell, I dont remember my last true and real smile, laugh or positive thought!

10. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Sound very familar as all this was where i was not so very long ago i was also living on the street ive been seeking help alot i do still have down days but i am getting much better you too can get through this stage of your life.

11. jwcook73

jwcook73 Member

But so far every stage oft life seems to get worse and worse! What is there to continue on for! I'm never gonna have the life I long for! I'm tired of the constant fighting!

12. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Sometimes somethings seem to get worse before they get better and yes the constant fighting can be very tiring and make you feel like there is no hope>you need to try and use all this to build some strength within yourself i know easier said than done and no bullshit its gunna be an uphill battle for a while and you are going to have moments of huge struggles and this is where having seeking some help comes into play as councillors therapists can give you some coping skills as well.I m glad your still coming here reaching is a good way too never feel weak in seeking help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.