• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Already gone

Sad002

Public Access
I can't get up, i haven't been eating, I'm so hungry but I can't get up. It feels like I'm already gone, my spirit, emotions, everything. Why should I eat if I'm already gone? I don't want to drink, I can't sleep anymore - I just lie there. I'm stressed about my art homework, I have a ton of coursework to catch up on, but how am I supposed to do that if I can't even eat. What's the point of carrying on if I'm already gone? I'm getting thinner and hungrier and I want to stay curled up under my covers forever, until I waste away. I want to go back to school, have this holiday over with, but will I even make it until then? Even if I do, will it fix anything? Will anything fix me?

Anonymous ID

This sounds too familiar. Without work or study I just lie there thinking and letting my thoughts get worse. I'm really starting to see that not many people want me here so what's the point of continuing on. I am only living to lie in bed and feel like shit. Maybe I'm already gone as well

You have done so well to open up to us. It is so important that you find someone you feel comfortable to talk to. It sounds like you have a teacher that you have talked to in the past. Are there any numbers you could ring if you didn’t feel comfortable talking to someone in your family? Are you in the uk? There are lots of organisations who you could contact to get help. Remember if you can get through this, you will be a stronger person and able to help so many others. You do have a good future ahead of you. *hug

Sorry that you're going through this
Will anything fix me?
Certain antidepressants can help with insomnia, and may also tend to increase your appetite. You may want to talk to a doctor about medication and also therapy if you are not getting these treatments now.

The link in my signature can connect you to some information about treatment methods, including some alternative and self-treatment methods.

Here's a copy of my signature link in case you're on a phone

Treating Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Pain; Other Suicide Help

I'm stressed about my art homework, I have a ton of coursework to catch up on, but how am I supposed to do that if I can't even eat
Sometimes schools will give you some form of accommodation for medical issues. If you have academic or psychological counseling at your school, they may be able to help.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00