Already tried once and now i feel suicidal again....Please help

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by trish247oyamg2, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trish247oyamg2

trish247oyamg2 New Member

I recently got out of the hospital (where I stayed for a month) because I attempted suicide. Only my family knows and going back to school was just horrible. Nobody cares and I just want somebody, anybody to care about me. To hold me, and love me for who I am. I don't have that and i realize that I never will. I've been feeling very, very suicidal lately and I really need help.....someone please help me.....anybody

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm so sorry that you feel all alone...I feel the same way too often, but I know that people here care and I can talk to them whenever. Then I don't feel so lonely. I don't think that you will never have anyone who loves you, because there are lots of people in the world, at least one is bound to love you. I do care how you are feeling and I hope these feelings will go away soon. :hug:

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Honey, ppl on this site are very loving and caring. It's good that you are reaching out. Even when ppl try to help, they are still only people with our limited resources, but pool them together and good things are bound to happen :smile: I don't know what help you got from the hospital, or what help your family is able to give you, but if you are able to write about it, it will help folks here to get to know you and walk with you on your journey away from darkness. Blessings and strength :reub:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.