Already tried once and now i feel suicidal again....Please help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by trish247oyamg2, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trish247oyamg2

trish247oyamg2 New Member

I recently got out of the hospital (where I stayed for a month) because I attempted suicide. Only my family knows and going back to school was just horrible. Nobody cares and I just want somebody, anybody to care about me. To hold me, and love me for who I am. I don't have that and i realize that I never will. I've been feeling very, very suicidal lately and I really need help.....someone please help me.....anybody

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum. i'm sorry to hear that you have been doing so badly. it's been a few hours -- how are you feeling now?

may i ask what drove you to attempt in the first place?

TDM

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi trish.. repeat TDM's question.. how you doing now??? still feeling like you are going to do the act again think you need to call some mecial professional and tell them you are on the brink of trying to end it all now.. i can't hold and hug you on the internet. gee i really wish i could now.. believe me i really do kind of undertand..

is it possible maybe for you to get into a professionally moderated support group?? realize very well just how hard htat maybe for you to try and get for yourelf. but maybe that might get yopu into a circumstance where you might get that hug and held by someone that knows .. i am going to be up and around the rest of the day.. if i don't sound too scary for you it is ok if you message me anytimg during daylight hours .. will get back to you soon..

please stay safe .. take care, Jim

4. aonisai

aonisai Member

i know ur feeling, really! u can read my post.
    u know, sometime we have to see the life in other way
    when you have that terible feeling, like me, you should cry, don't try to stop, let ur tear drop until it runs out, it really helps.
    and u will need try eaing something u like to. or trying to stay to watch a good movie that u haven't seen before ( a good rated movie in internet) i tried and it helped me a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.