already writing fairwell letters

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by hopelessdespair, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopelessdespair

hopelessdespair New Member

i dont know why im even posting this! its been to much for to long! it needs to stop and it has to end! dammit the pain wont go away! im tired of putting on the happy face!im done!
  2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

you ok?
  3. hopelessdespair

no im not, i just dont know what to do about it anymore!
  4. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

is there anything you can do just to distract yourself? once the initial feelings go its easier to handle.
  5. hopelessdespair

thatsall i have done! there is nothing left!
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong?
  7. hopelessdespair

im just sick of everything! i wouldnt even know where to begin!
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you sick of life of the fight but please don't give in you have us here please fight it through. There just emotions let them go through you then start again okay. Vent it write it out scream do anything to get it out of your system your head then come back here and say im here im okay for another day. Please let us fight together to beat this dam depression. Have you tried talking to your therapist try new meds I know its hard but you come this far keep fighting okay distract yourself with music movie walk phone crisis real person sometimes is betterthan just words on screen We care we here you please stay strong as i will stay strong too.
  9. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

Try to begin! Is it loneliness/isolation/troubled relationships? Pain that you are going through physically or emotionally? Struggling with money? With success? What's up talk to us. It doesn't matter where you begin or how long it takes you to write it out. Sharing your feelings can bring some relief in itself.
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hopeless,
    welcome to sf.

Please talk to us about what you're going through,it might help to share it. What pain needs to stop? what is causing it? :hug:
  11. raiinbowjunkiie

raiinbowjunkiie Well-Known Member

Please know that you are in a safe place, among friends who will not judge you or think any less of you for any reason. You can talk to us about anything and we will listen.
    Perhaps you are hesitant to open up completely, but talking about it might really make you feel better, and that's what we want for you.
    Why are you feeling this way, what's wrong?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.