alright im psychotic, what next

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cpt-Fantastic, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

i´ve lost total control with the outside world, my emotions dont fit, i am expressionless, have a disturbed day and night rhytm and cant stop i have retreated as much as i can from the people around me and cant help but echolalia the shit out the words i heard on tv, but what next what should i do, i dont trust the psychologists what can i do order anti-psychotica online, but i dont have any money. it has happened
  2. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

alright thats it! ive had enough of, im fed up with the world but even more with myself. im tired of living on leftover, im tired of feeling sorry for myself, football season is over, im ankling. patrick is ankling. woohoo!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey, I'm sorry that things are so bad right now

you could visit for a list of suicide hotlines.

I'm guessing that you had a bad experience with psychologists or psychiatrists. Maybe you could try meeting a few and find one that you like.

I don't think that all people in the mental health field are good. There are a bunch that I think are really bad. But I think that there are some good ones out there, and a lot of people have been helped by them.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Call for an appointment as you said you would and see what services are have been there before and you said they were not give up or scare yourself more than you are already deserve help...J
  5. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

You do need to see someone. It's important that you do make the appointment soon. It's unlikely you are psychotic as if you were you wouldn't be aware that something was wrong. Make an appointment with your GP and get some advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.