Alternate between suicidal and happy

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by girlblue, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girlblue

girlblue Active Member

Was crazy suicidal 2 days ago. Stopped paxil after starting 4 days ago. In hopeless job situation. Now I must die, but too chicken to do anything like swallow pills or ingest liquid.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I feel that most time, thinking nobody cares but the point of life is to get somewhere. All I can say is to take one day at a time and appreciate the simple things in life. Just don't despair girlblue, you can get through it like me. Please keep posting here and take care.

3. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

It is a good thing to be unable to attempt to die. If it wasn't for the meds I am on, I would still have those same crazy suicidal thoughts ruling my mind. It took a few try's at different meds this time for me, maybe for you as well. Wishing you did not have to experience those thoughts, they are awful. Please share with us here so as we may be able to provide some comfort, or at least listen so as you know you are not alone in this. Please take care as best you can and keep talking with us.

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Your best option by far is to go back to the Doctor and try for professional help. While some antidepressants can cause a mild increase in level of suicidiality in young people - mostly those under 18 though the warnings are written for those up to age 25 in an abundance of over caution, it is exceptionally unlikely that the paxil made you more suicidal at your age. The fact is you did not take it long enough to have any effect at ll most likely and after several years on here of being very very suicidal at times, your best bet is to give professional help (be it therapy or medication) time to actually work....

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.