alternative website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone knows of a website that was like <Mod Edit:Music: Link to pro suicide site> could they please PM me? While I think this website is absolutely great and really helps a lot of people, I just don't think it can help me. I don't think it's possible for me to get help for feeling suicidal. I just fucking realised that it's not possible for me to find help and also have time to talk to family, make friends, exercise, sleep, eat well AND on top of that hold down a job to have money to support myself. So I want to meet other people who want to commit suicide, and we can help each. So yeah if anyone knows a website like this can they please tell me, I'd be very grateful, thanks so much!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave_N

Banned Member
So I want to meet other people who want to commit suicide, and we can help each. So yeah if anyone knows a website like this can they please tell me, I'd be very grateful, thanks so much!
Hi Helen. People here on SF genuinely do want to commit suicide, but we try to help encourage them to keep on living, because in the end, this is the better option. If you're looking for pro-suicide forums, be careful, because there are some pretty disturbed people on them who encourage others to kill themselves for the sheer thrill of seeing someone die.

Daphna

Ninja of light
That is awful. You should be around people that want to help you live. I pray sites like the one you desire get shut down, and made illegal. Blessings..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00