Always alone

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

I feel like I always end right back where I began... The friends I made are gone... I mourn over the loss of these friendships. I hurt and I cry. The depresssion constantly cycles... Will I ever escape it? And honestly? I'm scared shitless... They all expect me to make it and I'm so scared.... I don't want to do this... I can't bear to think of making it another year. What's worse is realizing that I've made it another year and knowing how full of hell and pain it was. Why do it again? Yet soon my age will represent another year and my mind will pay for it. I will always be alone... This I am sure... Oh help never comes
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi I am really sorry you are so alone and in pain. I have known the feeling, believe me. Perhaps I mostly resigned myself to being alone in life. Do you at least have a therapist you can talk with? So you can talk with someone?? I really hope you can find some good support irl. Even if it is not a friend. Sounds like the pain is huge. I remember the best friendships I found were when I volunteered. I just wanted to mention that.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun here you can make friends talk i know it is not the same but i have mets some wonderful people here and you can to so you don't feel so alone hugs
  4. BlackKitty

BlackKitty Active Member

You aren't alone. Your post sounds very similar to me. I have had a lot of people that I thought were friends and then turns out they aren't. I agree talking to a therapist would probably help and posting on here. -hug-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.