Always bad with good

Some time I wonder when something good happens why there always has to be a bad. I'm tired of the bad. I finally have something good, met a man who is so sweet and so caring. He walked me to the door opened the door for me, and even had me text him when I got home. He even text me today making sure I was ok. Never been treated like that before. Now as I lay here on my couch, I can't stop my mind. Thinking how terrible I am treated at work they don't care if I'm in pain to the point of having to stop dead in my tracks and breath through it. So when he asked today as I was on my way out the door I just simply smiled and said I'm good. Then my mind goes to my school and how I feel upset with myself because being a writer I should be doing very well in my English class. I am I have 96% but yet I get frustrated because its not higher. Then I go back to the guy and think why us he so nice to me is he really into me because he wants me to sleep with him? I know I certainly dont have a body for it. Does he want to be with me because he feels sorry for me? On the logical part I think no he wants to be with me because we clicked and we want to know each other more. I just wish I could turn my brain off and enjoy this. Its like I'm happy yet upset and want to cry at the same time. I dont know. I just hate feeling like this.

Rebreb

Ah Rabitt, I know this feeling. But you can be sure that life has good and bad. You can allow some good in. Yes be careful, make sure you trust him completely before letting him in too much, but you need to believe that you're worthy of good things.

And please don't be so hard on yourself about school! 96% is amazing, are you kidding me???

Seems like your work is causing the most stress and insecurity. I wish things could be better for you there. Maybe in time people will shift position and you'll have more supportive people around you.

((hugs))

Thanks hun. Just having lots of flashbacks today. Also training a new girl at work so even though I'm in pain I would rather be in pain almost to the point if tears than leave the new girl to either be thrown to the wolves and say do what u can or have her be treated poorly. She struggles as it is, and she has come to trust and like me.

Hey Rabitt, maybe he's nice to you because he likes YOU! I do. The group here does. Let's give him a chance to be a nice guy. But as Reb says, be careful: take care of your heart. Then again, this could be the real thing! I'm pretty sure I can say we are all pulling for that.

As to work, like we discussed, that is how they treat tenured people. They are geared to employ cheap labor. Once you have been around for a while, you are stealing money from the poor owners. Why... They may have to eat a cheaper cut of steak tomorrow! It's not YOU they are against. They are treating my son in law like crap too. His buddy was whatever they call the step above Market Manager and he finally said he didn't need the stress. He retired. Just cover your butt at work.

Hugs

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00