always been this way

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I dont remember ever being happy ,when i last tried to die i ended up in hospital and it was nice to be there having someone caring for me i havant had that sort of attention ever.Never learnt to say what i mean but im here again waking up thinking oh god im alive it didnt work 38 years of i want to die if i can die in my dreams why not when im awake not get much dream time anyway. There is no one who cares its been three days since anyone spoke to me this may not seem alot but when im gone theyll say oh god hes been dead for so long and no one noticed.Scars on my arms are a sign that everyone can see but no one asks why i give up it hasnt got better i cant see how it will,theres no lower to sink i just want to get out of here

EmptyLife

i hope you stay. i have suffered unremitting depression since childhood, so i don't have any advice, but i need other chronic people to stay.

IV2010

I'm sorry you feel so bad...I understand what you're saying about going to hospital and feeling cared about......loeliness stinks......
I hope we can offer you some support here and you'll stay....

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I know how you feel about dying.. I have been suicidal since I was thirteen.. I am now fifty three..You just have to keep pushing thru the bad times..Are you in therapy??It helps..I have been in the hospital ten times.. You do feel better being in there because you are safe..The staff looks out for you..If you get that low don't be afraid to go back in..Be Safe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00