Always being blamed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Inadvisable, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inadvisable

Inadvisable New Member

I havn't talked to anyone about what I've been trying to do since I was 8 and my counceller told my parents that I should be hospitalized since then ive had trust issues. My mam had my sister when she was only my ages and I'm three years younger than her, but she said it's my fault everything bad happenes to her. I use to always get bullied in secondary school and I nearly got kicked out for attacking a fellow for telling me to kill myself. The reson I did it wa because I had a failed attempt. I haven't talked to my mam in months and don't really talk to people but for her birthday I made an effort of getting her a cake a present but when I woke up the next day it was in the bin untouched. I fell at my lowest now but don't want to leave my little sister alone

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling so low hun Your are right your sister needs you hun I hope you continue to talk to your councillors and get the help you need to feel stronger h ugs

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Don't let your moms short comings drag you down..Look after your sister and live life to the fullest..It's your mom's problem if she can't be an adult and see you were trying..

4. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya. I'm sorry you're having these problems. :hug: Sounds like your mother just likes to blame someone. You sound like someone who doesn't especially want to have fights/arguments, so maybe that's why your mom chooses to blame you. (And that doesn't make any of it your fault, this is your mother's problem. You have not done anything wrong.) It must have hurt to find the gift in the bin the next day!

I'm glad you have your sister. Are you close? How does she feel about what is happening? I hope you are friends with her and that she is kind to you. Please keep posting here. I'm sure you will get lots of support and make some friends. :smile:

5. Inadvisable

Inadvisable New Member

thanks, your support means a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.