Always contemplating, finally going to act.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nordi, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nordi

nordi Active Member

I really just want to end it all tonight. Just take a handful of pills progressively throughout the night and wait for the inevitable. I figured I would put some of my last words here.

2. who_ me

who_ me Member

Hi Nordi,
    that doesn't work............been there done that !! I feel your pain ! I' sending you aa HUG because that's all I have to give right now :hugtackles:

3. nordi

nordi Active Member

I can't keep doing this though. Im sick off all the hoops I have to jump through, I am not making any real progress, I have nobody that I can really count on except my journal. I don't know what to do.

4. rv498

rv498 Well-Known Member

...care to explain why?....you haven't said much.....I know I messed my life up but I wouldn't do that for fear of surviving after the attempt. It would be worse, a lot worse, living like that, all messed up. So don't do it.

5. nordi

nordi Active Member

Its a lot of things that have gone on for the last 11 years. I really cant condense it down. But im going to go talk to my mom. hopefully something will change

6. AlienBeing

AlienBeing Well-Known Member

Don't take a bunch of pills. You'll just pass out and end up in the hospital. It'll be a big drama for your family. They'll likely just get mad at you. The people at the hospital will condescend to you and treat you like some combination of delinquent/idiot. Get a therapist so you have someone you can speak to confidentially. It will help you to feel less alone.

7. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I know the feeling. I want to end my life too.

8. Sending a hug your way...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.