Always ends in pain :(

whybother?

ive been through 2 relationships, 1st one went fuckin brilliantly till we split, i was heart broken and suicidal afterwards, then the 2nd relationship ended (very confussin why) and im severaly depressed and still suicidal, i just wanna give up trying to find the perfect partner, its just gonna end up with me getting hurt again :(

i dont think i cud handle another break up :(

dont let this put any1 off trying to find sum1, wen i was with my partners it was the happiest time of my life..keep lookin but just dont bother asking me,

whybother?

ive lost hope, if any girl stupid enough to approach me im just gonna turn them away, im hurting so much rite now, 1 more break up wud kill me :(

GaiaMischief

I know how you feel dude...I was with my perfect partner for 6 months and she decided to break up with me. It's mostly my fault and they're mistakes I'd never do again, but she won't believe that.

Love can be the most powerful thing ever if you're lucky enough for it to last. But it usually ends up biting you in the ass in the end and hurting you.

I do believe there's hundreds of people out there that we can be with...but I agree with your perspective that we can't go out looking for them and thinking about it all the time.

I don't think I'll ever love again...but I don't doubt someone will eventually try to prove me wrong and it's a possibility that they'll succeed. It's not the most optimistic outlook...but it's the reality of life.

On the subject of suicide...I know where you're coming from. I would have done it a long time ago too. Just think about how the girl you loved would feel if you went through with it. They'd likely be overwhelmed by guilt...and if you really love them you don't want to wish that on them. That's the only reason I keep going.

whybother?

tbh GaiaMischief that is the only reason im here, if i killed myself becuz of her it wud more than likely push her over the edge and she'd do the same, i love her and i really dont want her to do that

Nicki

It means that they weren't right for you..Dont give up looking for waiting for that special someone,,You must get yourself better then try and enjoy yourself.. and that person will find you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00