Always in my Mind...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by muv_ur_dolly, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muv_ur_dolly

muv_ur_dolly Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Danielle, I'm 18 year old university student and I'm new to this forum. I decided to become a member because I'm holding on by my last thead and I'm not sure where else I can turn.

I want to kill myself so bad, everything will be so much better - the sun will be brighter, my family will be happier, my fiance will move on and find someone else he can be happy with.

Isn't that what will happen? Won't all my pain go away?

Theses are the thoughts that won't leave my mind, everyday making me sicker and sicker. I've try'd telling my doctor, my mom, my fiance but nothing changed!! I don't know what to do, and I don't know how much longer I can fight this losing battle.

2. Aphorism

Aphorism Well-Known Member

Hi, I think it's good that you chose to join this forum. We are here to support you, and I dearly would like to say that suicide will definitely not make the sun brighter. It will only cause pain for the ones you leave behind, a gaping hole of where you once were.

You said you've tried to talk to your family and doctor, but maybe you should try to stress the severity of the situation? Or just try to tell them exactly how you feel and sit them down and let them know it's all /very/ real.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to be talking to your doctor okay YOUr family won't understand but your doctor will understand a councillor at your school will understand and get you the help you need. It is depression that is causing you pain okay and putting these thoughts in your head, Treat the depression and the thoughts will go away. Talk to a doctor okay NOW and get some medication that will help you get stable it will take them awhile to kick in but yu will see that you will feel better and have more energy Get some therapy as well okay. Sometime the ones closest to us just don't seem to see okay You need to get someone that has the professional eyes and ears to hear. You are 18 so you can call any doctor go to hospital and get help but do it okay.

Sucide kills more then you i am telling you this because i know first hand my bro killed himself and we all are dying inside no one forgets no one moves on we all just die with him.

Please reach out and get the help you need now so you can start feeling strong and well again take care please of you

4. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

The reality is your family will be devastated. Your fiance will incredibly sad for your passing for years and years. I speak from very harsh firth hand experience. I still miss friends who passed away some 30 years ago but their pain has long gone. Mine hasn't.

5. rich82

rich82 New Member

it gets better and bad feelings will pass. you can get threw anything.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Danielle. Your family and fiance will be surely devastated and may even become depressed and suicidal if you were to take your life. That's the harsh reality of the after effects of suicide. You have to keep trying to get help. See a therapist and get some counselling. You're still so young and have so much to live for. Don't go yet. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.