Always rejected

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Disappear, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

I started getting quite close with this guy, we'd been friends but started to talk lots more and got closer and closer, then he kind of went quiet, now I see he's into someone else. This sucks, but it's always the same with me. I am always the one who gets rejected, abandoned and used up. What the fuck is wrong with me? For once I want to be good enough :(
  2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

when you least expect it, someone great will come along and knock you off your feet and you will have no time to think about all the times, previous guys past you by!!!

I ruin relationships before they even become a relationship and what im trying to tell myself is to just enjoy what ever it is that is going on, it may lead to something, it may not, but just enjoy it, whatever it is, while it lasts. I know thats hard because we are talking about emotions and your heart and you can get hurt. Ive started to lower my expectations from things and tried to not get some caught up in things.

Just go with the flow.

I hope you feel better soon. Something similar happened me recently, but i messed it up and pushed him away so i feel you pain :)
  3. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

This might seem redundant, but do you mind me asking how old you are?
  4. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

I'm not a child if that's what you think.
  5. thorns_all_over

thorns_all_over Green Thumb Staff Alumni

Young adult... meaning below 25? Or older... :unsure: