Always the same. . .

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Leiaha, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Today is the same as yesterday, 2morrow will be the same as today, this year is the same as last year and next year will be th same as this one! People like professionals come along but,
    Always reject me, its always the same. I have decided not 2 wait til after christmas.:sad: thankyou 2 everyone here for trying 2 help. This is a great site:smile:
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Leiaha,

Things can get better!! What sort of professionals have you been seen by? Every year is the same unless you make it different, when you see things in a different light it will seem brighter! Suicide isn't the answer.Don't give up can improve :hug:
  3. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Im in the same position for more then 3 years now...
    With mile changes, i sure know what you mean.
    As for me im trying not to think about it too much
    and when im bored of my life im trying to change things - lets say find a job.
    Losts of time i failed in finding a job and even if i found a job i dont hold on
    but at least i do something sometimes and it helps, maybe you should try too
  4. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Getting a job is complicated by The fact that i am agorphobic too. I am not bored, i have lots 2 do and i do try 2 keep upbeat about things. I paint, make and sell cards, cross stitch etc. My C P N s answer 2 my agoraphobia was 2 get me a free bus pass! I also have several physical illnesses so im in constant pain. There is no reason 2 carry on. I'm all set 2 go:sad:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Leiaha, I rarely leave my home too(very rarely). I can't believe your cpn suggested that:mad: She obviously has no clue what it feels like to have anxiety or suffer from agoraphobia. I'm sorry to hear about your physical illnesses. Have you ever considered doing charity work? Such as volunteering for the Samaritans, that should make you feel somewhat better. I hope you feel better soon sweetie :hug:
  6. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I have spoken 2 them a few times and they support you even if you want 2 kill yourself. I couldn't do that sweetheart. I couldn't stay on the phone with someone wile they were harming themselves and not do anything. Neither cud i tell someone else its thier choice 2 die and let them do it.:unsure: maybe i'm just 2 mard and soft lol
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008
  7. boostfed

boostfed Member

Just hang in there. You're not the only one that feels like this. The longer go, the further you get to see yourself. CPNs are about as useful as talking to a brick wall. Just because they're labeled as professional, doesnt mean the advice they give is. No one should control your fate.
  8. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I liked my CPN, I trusted her and she made me feel safe
  9. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Please dont do anything silly, you can get out of this pattern, things dont have to stay the same, it sound's like you do a lot as it is.. you could really make a go of it with your painting and card making,

i hope you have more peace of mind soon

10. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

For 2 and a half years i have felt like this. It just feels like it will never end. I have been on the waiting list for a psychologist for 18 months too. It feels like that will never happen. They keep promising not much longer. I've just had enough, i'm weary!
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Leiaha. I know that things seem pretty bleak right now, but please don't give up hope. The holidays are coming and it's a time for family and friends to get together and have a nice time. Maybe things will get better in the new year? :hug:
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you feel there is no hope forthings to change, but they are always changing. The changes may be so subtle you don't even realize they are there. You have waited this long to see a psych, a little longer won't hurt anything. Give yourself the chance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.