Always.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Elle., Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

SI is just always on my mind and it doesn't seem to fade or anything. I'm just sonstantly thinking of when, where or how next to do it. When I'm in class I sometimes even want someone to get mad at me so I can have a reaosn to escape and just be all my myself somewhere.

It used to fade. I used to have a period of cutting, and then a long time of 'wtf was I thinking'

But this is ALL the time :-S

I think I'm at a pretty low point right now

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear your self harm ideas are with you constantly. Can you talk to someone a councillor a teacher Perhaps call you doctor and let know how bad it is maybe get on some new meds or up your dose if your on some already. It is always good to let your doctor know whats happening any changes in thoughts. Give doctor a call okay take care

3. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

:hugtackles:

4. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

I don't have a doctor and if I did I'm in the shittiest town you can possibly imagine and I don't trust anyone here in medical care.....

My family doesn't and can't know.

So I'm all alone in this.

All I seem to be able to fcking do is complain.........

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hey Elle. You are not alone, we are all here to listen and help as much as we can.

Complaining is a form of communication and can help us, so it isn't a bad thing.

I'm here if you need to talk. Take care :hug: xx

6. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

thanks u :) appreciate ur comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.